Craftsman 5 pc. Metal StubbyBit Set
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Now you can drill holes into metal and other surfaces, in hard to reach areas you couldn't get to before without breaking off the tip of a good drill bit. These durable drill bits are precision ground from one piece of M2 High-speed steel; there is no weak spot where two pieces are welded or crimped together. With a standard 135° tip, these bits are ideal for drilling into metal, plastic or other materials.
- Ranges in length, from 1-1/2" (36.5mm) to 1-3/4" (42mm), overall length
- Allows you to drill in confined spaces and around tight corners
- 1/4" hex shank fits standard and quick change chucks
- Use with Milescraft Drive90 or Drive90Plus right angle driver to get inside really tight spaces
- Includes common size drill bits: 3/32" (2.4mm), 1/8" (3.2mm), 3/16" (4.8mm), 1/4" (6.4mm) and 5/16" (7.9mm)
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||.15|
|Number of Bits||5|
|Drill Bit Type||Hex shank|
|Material||High speed steel (HSS)|
SSIN : 00929799000P
UID : e15d4652-2197-4712-b947-997e3d4f7018