Craftsman 5 pc. Wrench Set, Offset Ratchet SAE
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
5-pc Wrench Set Offset Ratchet SAE Fits in Anywhere
From replacing a water pump that's in an awkward place to swapping out hoses, the Craftsman 5-pc offset ratchet SAE delivers nearly every wrench you need to do the job. With 10 of the most versatile openings set at a 25-degree angle, this collection will let you fit into nooks and crannies while still providing all the torque you need to loosen the most stubborn, cranky fastener.
The 5-pc wrench set offset ratchet SAE comes in the most popular sizes, from a quarter to 7/8 inches. The 12-point openings help grip even the most battered bolts, while the steel construction is guaranteed to last; you have Craftsman's word on that.
- The Craftsman 5-pc offset ratchet SAE set features a 25-degree offset on each of the 10 openings
- Easy-to-use thumb-operated reversing lever
- Includes 1/4, 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2, 9/16, 5/8, 3/4, 11/16 and 7/8 in. tools
- All tools meet SAE standards
- The set comes with a handy tote caddy
- All openings are 12-point
- Exceeds federal standards for torque capacity
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||2.19 lbs.|
|Length (in.)||4.25, 5.4375, 6.75, 8, 9.125|
|SAE Opening Size||1/2 in.|
|Quantity in Set||5 pc.|
|Number Of Points||12|
|Number of Ends||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Guaranteed forever|
SSIN : 00943375000P
UID : 42870f86-444e-4a45-a217-36342ab24ca7