Turn it with the 58pc Universal Max Axess Tool Set
With a unique pass through design that makes short work of flat and peaked fasteners alike, the 58pc universal Max Axess mechanics tool set eliminates the hassle of swapping between standard and deep well sockets, while machined with universal splines it turns 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and even partially rounded nuts and bolts with ease.
Equipped with reach boosting extensions and a fast turning bit driver ready for Phillips, slotted and hex fasteners, this 58pc universal Max Axess tool set is designed to help you get the job done. Packed into a protective blow molded case that shrugs off moisture damage while keeping your gear organized, it’s ready for transport whenever duty calls. Solid tools built from rugged alloyed steel and coated in protective black oxide, add them to your arsenal, they’ll help you get the job done for life.
- 58pc universal Max Axess mechanics tool set includes: 1/4 and 3/8in ratchets, ¼ and 3/8in extensions, 5 adapters, 10 1/4in drive Inch sockets, 9 1/4in drive metric sockets, 9 3/8in drive inch sockets, 10 3/8in drive metric sockets, 1 hollow shaft handle and 10 screwdriver bits
- Rugged alloyed steel materials delivers serious torque
- Unique spline design turns 4, 6, 12 point, external Torx, spline and rounded fasteners
- Pass through design adapts easily from threaded rod to peaked bolts
- Equipped with driver bits and versatile sockets, it’s ready for almost any job
- Blow molded case increases organization and protects
- Black oxide coating helps limit corrosion
- Backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee