Choose CRAFTSMAN 6" Pliers Long-Nose Pliers for Working in Close-Fitting Spaces
Grab the CRAFTSMAN 6-in pliers long-nose pliers when it's a tough-to-reach job that requires a strong, non-slip grip. Every toolbox needs a sturdy pair of long-nose pliers. Designed by CRAFTSMAN, these 6-inch pliers are the ones you'll want when the viewing angle is awkward and you need complete control of the project. The handle measures three inches, while the long-nose pliers' jaw length extends a full two inches. The powerful, gripping jaws open to a maximum width of two inches to enable your ability for gripping wider objects as needed.
The CRAFTSMAN 6" pliers long-nose pliers feature a non-insulated handle coated with a durable plastic dip to help provide a comfortable grip and eliminate work fatigue. The pliers' bend makes it easy to see what you're doing while providing the maximum control needed when working in hard-to-reach areas. The long-nose pliers have been constructed from forged alloy steel, which provides the tool with its strength and long-lasting durability.
- The CRAFTSMAN 6-in pliers long-nose pliers are ideal for hard-to-reach DIY jobs that require a strong grip
- Its 3", non-insulated handle includes a non-slip, plastic-coated outer surface
- The plastic-dip coating on the handle is designed for comfort gripping that helps reduce hand-fatigue
- Measure a full 6", including the 2" jaws
- Maximum opening for pliers' jaws measures 2" to allow for easy capture of wider objects
- Weighs just 5 oz
- CRAFTSMAN bent nose pliers are induction-hardened cutters with a Lifetime CRAFTSMAN warranty
- These pliers have exceeded all ASME and ANSI Standards
- Made in the United States