More Cutting Power with the Craftsman Diagonal Pliers
Take the struggle out of your next project with these well-designed Craftsman 6-inch diagonal pliers from Sears. These diagonal pliers have a maximum jaw opening of 1 inch, and have an assembled height of 6-3/8 inches. Made in the United States, the pliers are made of forged heat-treated durable alloy steel for extra strength. They are also induction hardened to ensure hardiness no matter what the cutting conditions. These pliers are durable, strong, and easy to use.
These Craftsman diagonal pliers have 3.5-inch plastic-dipped handles that improve comfort while using, and reduce fatigue. A flush rivet on these pliers lets you get into tough and tight-fitting spaces with ease. These pliers exceed all ASME & ANSI Standards, and they come with a Craftsman lifetime warranty, ensuring good use for years to come.
- These Craftsman 6-inch diagonal pliers are made of heat-treated durable alloy steel
- A plastic dip handle gives comfort and eliminates fatigue with use
- High-leverage rivet location makes cutting easier for the user
- Induction-hardened for hardiness in all sorts of conditions
- Comes with a Craftsman lifetime warranty
- Item weight is 0.8 lbs.
- 3.5-Inch handle length
- Exceeds all ASME & ANSI Standards
- Made in USA