The CRAFTSMAN Flip Driver Means You Only Need One Screwdriver
Save space and always have the perfect screwdriver on hand with this versatile CRAFTSMAN 6-in-1 flip head multi screwdriver from Sears. The screwdriver is like six screwdrivers in one tool. It features a ball/spring retention shaft with positive snap-fit into handle, so you can select the interchangeable ball detent double-ended bit you want (P1 x 3/16 in. and 9/32 x P2) you want and pop it in to place in the handle for fast and easy use. Since the bits are stored in the shaft, it's easy to grab the one you want with ease.
This CRAFTSMAN flip driver has a doubled-ended shaft is 1/4-inch on one end and 5/16-inch on other. The tips include slotted and Phillips, so you'll be ready for a variety of tasks, too.
- This CRAFTSMAN 6-in-1 flip head multi screwdriver is like having six different screwdrivers in one tool with its interchangeable ball detent double-ended bits (P1 x 3/16 in. and 9/32 x P2)
- The screwdriver features a ball/spring retention shaft with positive snap-fit into handle - so you can always have the right tip ready to use
- The driver's butyrate handles is designed for strength and chemical resistance
- The doubled-ended shaft is 1/4-inch on one end and 5/16-inch on other
- Shaft can be used as nut driver with bits removed
- Bits are stored in the shaft for easy storage
- The handle and shaft are guaranteed forever
- Item weight is 0.5 lbs.