This CRAFTSMAN Screwdriver Puts the Power of Six in Your Hand
No handyman should be without this CRAFTSMAN six-in-one screwdriver. It features interchangeable double-ended bits, which allow it to replace up to six of the most common and popular screw tips. The blades of the tool consist of alloy steel that has been heat-treated for strength and is treated with a chrome and nickel finish to resist corrosion. The tool features chemical-resistant butyrate handle, which allows for good grip and excellent torque.
This CRAFTSMAN screwdriver is designed to replace a Phillips #1 and #2 screwdriver, a slotted 3/16 and 1/4 screw driver and a 1/4 and 5/16 nut driver. Additionally the tool is labeled for easy identification. Of course, this handy six-in-one screwdriver also enjoys the lifetime CRAFTSMAN warranty.
- The CRAFTSMAN six-in-one screwdriver is a convenient addition to your toolbox
- Great portability, saves carrying six separate tools
- Interchangeable double-ended bits
- Alloy steel blades have been heat-treated for strength
- Chrome-nickel finish to resist corrosion
- Chemical-resistant butyrate handle
- Comfort grip allows for excellent torque
- Handle is labeled for easy identification
- Screwdriver is designed to replace a Phillips #1 and #2 screwdriver, a slotted 3/16 and 1/4 screw driver and a 1/4 and 5/16 nut driver
- Handle length is 3.5 inches
- Blade length is 3 inches
- Assembled length is 7.5 inches
- Comes with the CRAFTSMAN lifetime tool warranty