Craftsman 6 in. Flex Spinner, 1/4 in. Drive
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN 6 in. Flex Spinner, 1/4 in. Drive Turns in Tight Spots
The 6 in. flex spinner, 1/4 in. drive takes the hassle out of reaching offset fasteners-you know, the ones tucked into tight spaces where you need a little bend to get at them. Well, the flexible steel spring shaft on this little baby does just that. It bends so you can position it just like you need it. No need to deal with socket wrenches and extensions to get the job done.
Your CRAFTSMAN 6 in. flex spinner, 1/4 in. drive is easy to use. It's lightweight and feels comfortable in your hand. Sockets are simple to put on and remove. You'll reach for this tool again and again for your low torque applications. If you use it so much it breaks, it's not a problem-it's protected by a CRAFTSMAN lifetime warranty.
- The 6 in. flex spinner, 1/4 in. drive helps you reach fasteners hiding in tight, hard to access places
- Flexible alloy steel spring shaft bends to help you connect with that fastener
- Comfortable plastic handle
- Six-inch length is good for reaching into a variety of places
- Weighs just 0.2 pounds, so it's comfortable to use
- A nearly perfect tool for tight, low-torque uses
- 1/4-Inch drive size
- Product is guaranteed forever
|Drive Size||1/4 in.|
|Impact or Standard||Standard|
|Pass Through Type||No|
|Output Size||1/4 in.|
SSIN : 00904355000P
UID : bceb7a64-ea58-41db-845a-08734430aa11