6-inch Sander/Polisher Works Two Ways
The ever-versatile Craftsman polisher with rear twist handle with a 4.5 amp motor is perfect for most sanding or polishing tasks in any shop. The trigger switch controls the two speeds and can be locked on for extended use. The tool's rear handle rotates 90 degrees left or right, and the side handle can be mounted on top, or on the right or left side to help you tackle a job from any angle. It includes everything you need for most projects: rubber backing pad, wrench, polishing bonnet, spanner nut, auxiliary handle assembly and manual.
The 6-inch sander/polisher with 4.5 amp motor is ready to work as hard as you are! The tool features a spindle lock to make it easy to remove or install the rubber pad or spanner nut, and a live tool indicator glows green to give you an easy-to-check safety feature. Whether you're sanding a rail or polishing a classic car, this tool will help you get it done right in no time.
- Craftsman polisher with rear twist handle features a 4.5 amp motor to provides power for most all sanding and polishing needs
- Two speeds (1400 and 1650 RPM). Lower speed is perfect for polishing, and higher speed is for sanding.
- Rear twist handle rotates 90 degrees with push of button for comfort and control
- Spindle lock with pin makes it easy to change between bonnets, rubber pad or spanner nuts
- Auxiliary handle mounts left, right or top for added control and flexibility
- Ball and sleeve bearing comes permanently lubricated for long service-free life
- Live tool indicator light glows green to let you know when there's a current running to tool