Craftsman 6" Pliers Long Nose Are Your Go-to Pliers
These Craftsman 6-inch pliers long nose are pliers that will never get in the way of the job but help you get the job done instead. Designed and manufactured with precision, these pliers have tips that line up accurately and serrations that grip with mighty force, yet this set of pliers is small enough to fit in your shirt pocket. The bulldog-tough serrated blade in these pliers clamps down on the material you want to grasp with a powerful, non-slip grip that gives you confidence.
Craftsman 6" pliers long nose are a standard-size pliers that are commonly required for a multitude of home or work projects. Induction-hardened side cutters give a sharp, clean cut necessary for high-gauge cutting. Many professional electricians swear by these 6-inch size pliers because of their non-slip grip and ability to fit into tight spaces.
- Craftsman 6-inch pliers long nose are a commonly used tool for both home and professional use
- Induction-hardened side cutters help create a clean cut without needing extreme pressure
- The forged alloy steel used to make these pliers is heat-treated to give you the strength and durability for even tough jobs
- Handles are plastic dip-coated so that they provide you with a comfortable grip that helps eliminate fatigue
- These pliers exceed both ASME and ANSI standards
- Made in the USA