Craftsman 6 x 48 in. 50 Grit
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN 6 x 48 In. 50 Grit Sanding Belt Makes Prep Work Easy
This 6 x 48 in. 50 grit sanding belt is just the thing you need to move past the prep work quickly, smoothing and flattening surfaces and removing slight flaws in no time. It's great for stripping paint from walls or varnish from floors. Use it to quickly eliminate imperfections in your materials so you can spend more time making sure the final product looks fantastic, whether it's a bedroom or an artisan piece of woodwork. The sanding surface is made of aluminum oxide, a material that lasts longer than other substances used for sanding belts.
The CRAFTSMAN 6 x 48 in. 50 grit sanding belt is butt sliced and secured with an adhesive, a design that increases its durability. The belt fits most common power sanders, both bench and portable models. The belt works on wood, metal, fiberglass and other surfaces as well.
- This 6 x 48 in. 50 grit sanding belt lets you get off to a great start on any project, from artisan woodworking to stripping floors or walls
- The 50 grit is a coarse grade designed for stripping, prep work or first smoothing
- The abrasive surface is made of aluminum oxide
- The belt will work on metal, fiberglass, wood and many other surfaces
- Compatible with many portable and bench power sanders
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions||6 x 48 in.|
|Sander Abrasive Material||Aluminum-Oxide|
SSIN : 00928405000P
UID : ec743ea7-9075-4bbf-a9b0-71267c16c188