Take the Hex Off with the Craftsman 6mm Nut Driver
The 6mm nut driver gives you some precision when working with hex fasteners. Bring only the torque necessary so you won't wear down whatever you're working on.
The Craftsman 6mm nut driver is a necessary tool for setting up sophisticated audio systems, for everyday electronics and for complex model making. It has an alloy steel socket and shaft with a color-coded plastic handle, so you can find it easily in your tool chest or workbench. It's made to last by the leading name in quality tools: Craftsman.
- The 6mm nut driver is great for lower torque applications
- This indispensable tool has an alloy steel socket and shaft
- Handle is plastic for a good grip and ease in turning
- Handle is color-coded so it's easy for you to locate among your other tools
- Comes with a 2.9-inch shank length
- Overall dimensions are 6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 inch
- It's hard to believe, but Craftsman guarantees this nut driver forever