Craftsman 7/8 in. Self Feed Spade Bit
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman 7/8-In. Self-Feed Spade Bit Cuts at Triple the Speed of Standard Spade Bits
This 7/8-in. self-feed spade bit is a high-speed steel tool. It has a 4.5-in. long shank for an excellent grip from your drill. The shank is 1/4-in. diameter, so it should fit any standard drill. The hex shape will allow you to secure it well in any drill design.
Using this Craftsman 7/8-in. self feed spade bit helps you speed through tasks. The bit feeds itself through wood material, thus meaning you need less pressure to drill. Moreover, it works much faster because it is feeding itself. In fact, it works three times faster than your standard space drill bit. You can get your jobs done faster, put less pressure on your tools and still do an accurate job.
- 7/8-in. self-feed spade bit is made with high-speed steel
- Hex shank is 4.5 in. long and 1/4 in. in diameter for a standard fit
- Because this bit is self-feeding, it moves 3 times faster than typical spade bits
- Requires less pressure to push through wood material, leaving you less fatigued
- Quick-change design makes it easy to switch to the next bit when you are done
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.11|
|Shank Diameter||0.25 in.|
|Number of Bits||1|
|Drill Bit Type||Self feed|
|Material||High speed steel (HSS)|
SSIN : 00964285000P
UID : 1e4e0637-d0e2-4588-b59e-4253c3f9eb2d