Craftsman 6 in. Pocket Combination Square for Tight Spaces
The handy 6 in. pocket combination square fits right in your pocket. This small square has the ability to fit into tight spaces, is strong, sharp and has many uses.
This Craftsman 6 in. pocket combination square resists rust and corrosion and has an etched blade made of stainless steel so you can easily see the marks that indicate size, which includes 1/16" increments on one side and 1/8" increments on the flip side. Cabinetmakers and carpenters use this square for trim work and when space is an issue, but the uses of this square are many due to its small size.
- This heavy-duty, strong 6 in. pocket combination square is made from stainless steel
- The surface is etched for readability at a quick glance
- This square resists rust and corrosion for long lasting use and performance
- Use this square to check for 90 or 45 degree angles for precision work
- Fits in tight spaces where you can't use a bigger square
- This square is marked with 1/16" increments on one side and 1/8" increments on the other
- Comes with a durable machined square head