TruGrip Handles™. Take on the job without losing your grip. Feel the difference.
These CRAFTSMAN 7-In. Wide Jaw Pliers are ideal for cutting through thicker gauges of wire. Professional electricians and everyday do-it-yourselfers benefit from the wide-jaw design when installing a new cabinet light fixture or even when repairing electrical outlets in a home or business.
These CRAFTSMAN wide jaw pliers have a comfortable NEW TruGrip design with chemical resistant grips that deliver comfort and help you maintain control. A slim profile and flush rivet design allows you to put the right amount of force to get the job done. Crafted from alloy steel for strength and durability and wrapped in a clear coating to inhibit corrosion. Trusted tools reinvented.
· TruGrip Handles™
· Low Profile Flush Rivet Design
· Induction Hardened Cutting Edges
· 15X Cut Force
· 36% Wider Jaw compared to the 7" Diaganol plier #28202
· Forged Alloy Steel
· Premium Anti-Rust Coating to Prevent Corrosion
· Chemical Resistant Grips Withstands Extreme Temperature Environments
· Exceeds all ASME & ANSI Standards
· Lifetime Warranty