Strength is on Your Side with the Craftsman 7" Linesman Pliers
Finish up any project on your list, from electrical work to line cutting, with these Craftsman 7 in. linesman pliers. Featuring a plastic dip handle and ridged plier tips, these pliers are tough and ready for the job to strengthen, tighten or cut. The induction-hardened cutters are strong and can cut through many grades of metal, from guitar strings to penny nails.
These Craftsman 7 in. linesman pliers are made of forged alloy steel and are heat-treated to ensure strength and durability. Made in the USA, these pliers feature a lifetime warranty and exceeds all ASME and ANSI standards. Your job just got a little easier with these long-lasting pliers, featuring cross serrated plier tips for maximum grip. These everyday pliers are perfect for professionals to home DIYers. See just how handy they can be with your next project.
- The induction-hardened cutters on these Craftsman 7" pliers can cut through tough materials, from penny nails to chain link
- The high-leverage rivet location means a strong grip when you need them to finish a job
- Its plastic dip handles give you plenty for durability for a good grip
- Rest easy with a lifetime warranty on this sturdy tool
- The high-quality alloy steel prevents corrosion and other element damage
- Made in the USA, these pliers exceed all ASME and ANSI standards