Craftsman 7-piece Universal Ratcheting Wrench Set – Standard
7-piece Standard Universal Ratcheting Wrench Sets Deliver a Grip You Can Count On
Whether you’re reaching under the hood, under the sink or walking into the furnace room, Craftsman 7-piece standard wrench sets deliver the grip you need while cutting down on your load. Built to hold on tight, it features a universal ratcheting box end with a specialized ridge design that focuses torsion pressure on a fastener’s side walls, allowing it to turn 4, 6, 12, Spline and External Torx easily. And since the box end is ratcheting, when you’re reaching deep into an engine compartment or around an appliance, you won’t lose contact with the fastener until the turning is done.
Built for serious torque, 7-piece standard universal ratcheting wrench sets are crafted from rugged alloyed steel and feature a reinforced open end that takes hold of fasteners quickly while delivering the muscle that will bust even the rustiest bolts loose. A solid addition to any kit, this seven piece takes care of five head types, cutting down on heavy equipment that can slow you down. Backed by a Craftsman Forever Warranty and built tough, these tools will work hard as long as you do.
- Craftsman 7-piece standard wrench sets include sizes: 5/16, 3/8, 7/16, 1/2 , 9/16, 5/8, 11/16 in.
- Combination black oxide and precision ground finish for rust protection and smooth movements
- Universal box end fits on 4, 6, 12 point, spline, external Torx and even rounded fasteners
- Ratcheting box end action delivers continuous fastener contact while reducing slip
- Clear markings make the right wrench easy to find
- Rugged open end delivers tons of torque and grabs bolts fast
- Tough alloyed steel construction is built to last
- Lifetime Warranty delivers a generation of solid service
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||2.5|
|Quantity in Set||7|
|Color/Finish||Silver, black finish|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
SSIN : 00921028000P
UID : 56b5160b-9793-4336-a19b-1bed475da875