The Craftsman 7-Pocket Canvas Apron Is Like an Extra Hand
Carpenters and electricians often work and move over a large area at a time, and as a result, most of them use a 7-pocket canvas apron. Since there is no place for them to lay their tools when they are not in use, and since it would be awkward to scoot a table around wherever they go, most of these men use a pocket apron like a second pair of hands. The job gets done considerably faster when they have the tools they need at their fingertips and don't have to spend time looking for them.
All of the pockets in the Craftsman 7 -canvas apron have a PVC0-reinforced bottom to protect them from unnecessary wear and tear. Besides that, the apron is made of reinforced canvas and suede material that promises you extra durability. With a heavy-duty fabric hammer holder on each side of the apron, it works well whether you are right-handed or left-handed.
- The 7-pocket canvas apron is used as a second pair of hands
- Allows the job to get done considerably faster because each tool is in its place
- Made of reinforced canvas and suede material that promises extra durability
- Each pocket has a PVC-reinforced bottom to protect them from unnecessary wear and tear
- Has a heavy-duty fabric hammer holder on each side of the apron