7-In. Aluminum Rafter Angle Square Ensures Precision Cuts Every Time
Get a precise 90-degree cut every time with this CRAFTSMAN 7-in. aluminum rafter angle square. Whether you're building houses or just need to get the right cut for your flower boxes, this square offers the a perfect solution with exact measurements and quality construction. Each graduation mark is molded into the body of the tool itself, ensuring that it won't flake off or become obscured over time. Just wipe off the square with a damp cloth to remove any debris and it will be ready to use for years to come.
The protective powder-coat finish on this 7-in. aluminum rafter angle square helps fight corrosion so you don't lose the precision edge or graduation marks over time. A matte finish also cuts the glare, making it ideal for outdoor or highlight use without straining your eyes. Cast from solid aluminum, this tool won't break or chip over time with normal use.
- Get a precise 90-degree cut or mark every time with the CRAFTSMAN 7-in. aluminum rafter angle square
- Matte finish cuts the glare so it's easy to use in bright lighting or direct sunlight without obscuring the measurements
- Precision machined edges ensure that you get a straight, flush placement
- Cast aluminum creates a durable tool with enough weight to keep it in place during measurements
- Molded graduation marks won't flake off over time so you'll always be able to clearly read every measurement
- Powder coat finish fights corrosion while offering a smooth, easy-clean surface that requires minimal maintenance
- Measurements marked standard (SAE) for easy comprehension within the United States