Craftsman 79-Piece Pro Automotive Specialty Mechanics Tool Set
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
This 79 Piece Automotive Tool Set Gets it Done
From brake jobs to timing adjustments to full on engine rebuilds, this 79 piece automotive specialty tool set delivers everything you need to keep that car up and running for years. Featuring a lightning-fast code reader, it helps you diagnose the problem without even cracking the hood, while the army of specialty tools, featuring rugged steel construction, help you compress, pry, space, hone and torque your way to a job well done.
Whether you’re just starting a shop, expanding or just like to roll-up your sleeves and get it done on your own time, this 79 piece automotive tool set is an easy way to tackle countless jobs in the shop. Featuring crow’s foot wrenches for grip, bearing pullers for steering work, a multi-meter and circuit tester for electrical jobs and a piston ring compressor with a hone for full-on engine rebuilds, it saves you a bundle on gear by bringing it all together in one package. Solid and dependable, even backed by the Craftsman Forever Guarantee, get the job done with this specialty mechanic’s tool set.
- 79 piece automotive specialty tool set includes tools for electrical, brake, steering, suspension, timing, mechanical, computer control work and more. Full list below
- Separate item purchase price totals over $1,159
- Rugged steel construction deliver serious service
- Eliminates the hassle of having to run out for tools in the middle of a job
- Grippy handles increase traction
|Item Weight (lbs.)||63|
|Marking Text Size||Standard|
|Units Type||SAE and Metric|
|Number of Tools||79|
|Included with Item:|
SSIN : 00948876000P
UID : 89a02841-13bf-4831-8498-0635123ec674