CRAFTSMAN 8" Duckbill Pliers Provide Comfort, Power and Longer Reach
The smooth, narrow jaws of the CRAFTSMAN 8 in. duckbill pliers are perfect to have around for those delicate and hard to reach tasks.
The long-reach flat-tipped pliers feature a smooth rivet that will make it easy for you to reach into those tight areas. The forged alloy steel is heat treated to ensure strength and durability for the toughest of jobs, and serrated plier tips provide maximum grip. Handles are coated with a plastic dip that provides comfort and helps eliminate fatigue.
- CRAFTSMAN 8" duckbill pliers give you a longer, narrower reach that other pliers don't provide
- At 7/8" long, the jaws let you access hard-to-reach areas that require a delicate touch
- Non-insulating handles are designed for a strong grip but are also comfortable and shaped to help reduce hand fatigue
- Serrated tips keep your grip firm and sure while allowing for a lighter touch if it's called for
- Built with trademark CRAFTSMAN care and quality