Craftsman 8" Linesman Pliers Belong In Your Toolbox
With the Craftsman 8 in. linesman pliers , you get a tool that will work for you whether you're cutting guitar strings or penny nails. These linesman pliers are made from hardened alloy steel for additional strength. Cross-serrated jaws will do all the small gripping for you, whether you're rewiring the basement or doing a pro-job out in the field.
The handles are insulated with a grippable plastic to eliminate fatigue.
Your Craftsman linesman pliers have a lifetime guarantee that protects your investment. They are made in the USA and exceed all ASME & ANSI standards, so you know you can use them on the job safely. With a 5" handle and a 1-1/2" jaw, these pliers will easily handle any of your small jobs.
- Craftsman 8" linesman pliers can get the job done from guitar strings to nails
- Pliers have a 5" handle and 1-1/2" jaw
- Double serrated jaws allow superior grip on anything from musical hardware to wire nuts
- Handle is coated in plastic for comfort and grip
- Handle, jaws and cutting blades are constructed of alloy steel
- Cutting edges are induction hardened for blades that last
- Pliers come with a lifetime guarantee
- This tool is made in the USA