CRAFTSMAN 8" Long Nose Pliers Bring High Torque
TheCRAFTSMAN 8-in long nose pliers is the ideal tool for long holding power and excellent cutting abilities, even in the toughest of conditions. These needle-nose pliers are made of forged alloy steel that is heat treated to ensure both strength and durability. The 8-inch long pliers have a flush rivet that is set to get high leverage and to work well within close-fitting areas.
The grip on the CRAFTSMAN 8" long nose pliers is high comfort for ease of usage too. The black, 3.5-inch handle is coated with a plastic dip to provide a comfortable hold that keeps away fatigue, so you can get your projects done faster. In addition, it exceeds all ASME and ANSI standards. Whether you're working around the house or in a shop, it's great to add the high-torque CRAFTSMAN long nose pliers to your tool collection!
- CRAFTSMAN 8-in long nose pliers have excellent holding power and cutting abilities
- Induction hardened, made of heat-treated, forged alloy steel for ultimate strength and durability
- Needle-nose type, set with a flush rivet that provides high leverage, as well as easy usage within close-fitting spaces
- 3.5-Inch handle is coated with plastic dip for a comfy grip that helps prevent fatigue
- Jaw length of 2.75 inches, with maximum jaw opening of 2.5 inches
- Exceeds all ASME and ANSI standards
- Made in USA