A Solid Start with the 8' MDF Work Surface
When you want to create your perfect workstation, this Craftsman 8-foot wide MDF work surface is the right place to start. This work surface fits perfectly with the new Craftsman modular workbench system from Sears, so you can mix and match until you have just the right system for your home, garage or shop.
This 8-foot wide MDF work surface from Craftsman is solid and substantial and weights 89 pounds. The 1.5-inch thick surface is made of medium density fiberboard, so it's ready for anything, from precision work on carbs to project assembly and heavy-duty work too. Tough, impact absorbing and built to help you get the job done, add this work surface to your shop, and get the job done with Craftsman.
- This Craftsman 8' MDF work surface offers a solid work surface to use as part of the new Craftsman modular workbench system
- Use this work surface as part of your dream workbench design
- Made of medium density fiberboard
- The work surface dimensions are 96 inches wide by 24 inches deep by 1.5 inches high
- A substantial weight at 89 pounds
- A smooth finish gives this MDF surface a no-nonsense, light wood look