Craftsman 8" Nail Puller
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
The CRAFTSMAN 8" Nail Puller Makes Demo Work Less Work
When you're doing renovations or working with wood, you want a 8" nail puller to help you pry up those nasty nails that are in the way. Even if you're removing trim, this puller and pry tool is invaluable. Some people say it's like having an extra pair of hands. It's a beast that can rip up nails as fast as you can position the claws around the nail head, but it doesn't take a ton of elbow grease to get this tool to smoothly and quickly do its job.
This versatile CRAFTSMAN 8" nail puller is small enough to get into narrow, restricted and tight places, but it still delivers the power you need to pull out the nails. The quality of this tool is undeniable. It is made from high carbon steel for strength and prying power, and you don't have to worry about it breaking, as it's up to the job.
- This 8" nail puller has flat claws so you can get under the nail head easily
- The high carbon steel is drop forged for strength
- You get extra leverage from this tool due to the powerful rocker head
- Use this handy little demolition tool to pull up tacks and nails, and also use it to pry trim from walls
- The flat claws are engineered to slip under the nail head with the least amount of damage to wood
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions||8 in.|
|Pry Bar Type||Pry bar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
SSIN : 00937333000P
UID : c1042798-a7d1-4172-8271-2a111870dd9e