CRAFTSMAN 8" Slip Joint Pliers Won't Slack On the Job
These CRAFTSMAN 8 in. slip joint pliers are the foundation of any toolbox, pro or DIY. Great for conquering everyday tasks from a quick bike fix to changing out that old showerhead.
The body of the pliers is made from heat-treated alloy steel, so you get the strength and durability you need to grip, twist or tighten as necessary. This 2 in. wide tool will last through all of your toughest jobs, whether they're in your garage or at your work site.
The CRAFTSMAN 8 in. pliers have a slip-joint fulcrum so you can open and close the jaws by incremental degrees, allowing you to get more grip on smaller hardware and to fit the pliers over bigger hardware. You will be able to use this tool in many areas, from household fixes to mechanical problems.
- CRAFTSMAN 8" slip joint pliers are 2" wide and made of heat-treated alloy steel
- Handles are dipped in black plastic, which provides protection from fatigue
- Slip-joint fulcrum allows you to adjust the size of the jaws for bigger and smaller applications
- These pliers work for gripping, crimping, tightening, pulling and much more
- Weighing only 6 oz., these pliers are unlikely to wear you out or weigh you down