Undo the Hex with the Craftsman 8mm Nut Driver
The 8mm nut driver gives you the precise, low-level torque you need to unfasten but not strip or damage.
The Craftsman 8mm nut driver has a color-coded handle to make selecting the right size a breeze. It takes out the guess work. The allow steel sockets and shaft show the solid construction of this handy tool. The dimensions of the driver are 6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 in. The plastic, grooved handle makes it comfortable in your hand when twisting and holding. The driver is guaranteed for life, too.
- 8mm nut driver dimensions are 6.6 x 1.1 x 1.1 in.
- Color-coded handle makes it easy to identify size and use
- Steel sockets and shaft show solid construction
- Plastic and grooved handle make it comfortable to hold
- Hex drive type
- Shank length is 2.9 inches
- Lightweight at only 0.3 lbs.
- Does not have a magnetic head
- Guaranteed for life