Craftsman 9-1/2 in. Scraper/Pry Bar
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Get the Job Done with a Craftsman 9-1/2 in. Scraper/Pry Bar
Don't judge this 9-1/2 in. scraper/pry bar by its size or assume this rather elegantly designed tool is just going to sit in your tool chest gathering dust. This tool has so many functions, you'll want it hanging from your tool belt rather than hidden inside your tool chest. Sure, you can use it to remove paint can lids, but that's a minor function of this handy tool.
This Craftsman 9-1/2 in. scraper/pry bar is made of high carbon steel for bullish power and strength. However the flat design of this tool gives you the ability to use finesse rather than brute strength to do the job. Its slim, flat profile allows you to slide it down flush behind moldings or trim and casework and then pry without damaging the wall. You can also use this tool as a paint scraper as the sharp corners on the scraper can get into narrow areas easily.
- The 9-1/2 in. scraper/pry bar helps you quickly remove baseboards, trim and moldings
- The pry bar has many purposes, including opening paint cans
- Slim and flat so it can be used to slide behind trim in order to pry it off the wall without damage
- Works great as a paint scraper and is the perfect size for lifting carpet tack strips up off the floor without undue damage
- Made from high carbon steel, this inexpensive but versatile tool is a big help prepping rough surfaces before you start painting
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions||9.5 in.|
|Pry Bar Type||Pry bar|
|Materials & Finish:|
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
SSIN : 00937359000P
UID : c0db71af-0869-423e-9ebe-e0dee48e0096