Craftsman 9/16 in. Dovetail Router Bit
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
9/16-In. Dovetail Router Bit Offers Cleaner, Faster Cutting
To make quality pieces you need a quality router bit, and this CRAFTSMAN 9/16-in. dovetail router bit features high-grade construction to help you create exceptional designs. Its cutting edge is made of uniform grain carbide that is much finer and sharper to produce a perfect finish. You can use it to make sliding joints for all your boxes, drawers, furniture and other projects. Uniform grain carbide can also handle higher temperatures and is relief ground to ensure smoother, faster routing.
When it comes to routing equipment, durability is a must, and this is why the 9/16-in. dovetail router bit has an alloy steel body treated with heat for extra toughness. Uniform grain carbide is extremely hard and holds onto its sharp edge for years. This bit body design is not only strong, but also delivers clean and easy operation so you can make your joints and dovetails easily and comfortably.
- Improve the quality of your work pieces with the CRAFTSMAN 9/16-in. dovetail router bit
- High-grade cutting edge is made of uniform grain carbide for effortless, accurate cutting
- Uniform grain carbide gives you a sharper cutting edge to make immaculate joints and finishes to your projects
- Carbide edge can withstand higher temperatures and is relief ground for faster and more efficient routing
- Bit body is made from alloy steel heat treated to provide a sturdy construction
- Alloy steel body controls vibration and reduces chipping for easy and cleaner operation
- Uniform grain carbide tip maintains the quality of its cutting edge for lasting sharpness
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Single or Set||Replacement bit|
|Router Bit Type||Joinery|
|Carbide Cutting Tip||Yes|
|Number of Cutting Edges||2|
SSIN : 00928619000P
UID : 933c054d-0fc2-4ace-8d73-9e5ed85934f6