Get it Straight with the Craftsman Magnetic Torpedo Level
This Craftsman 9" Magnetic Torpedo Level may be small, but it's big enough to get nearly all your projects squared away easily. The short, 9" length makes it perfect for little jobs like hanging a picture, where longer levels are inconvenient. But it still makes short work of bigger projects, like making sure that new cabinet you're building is level. And the multiple vials let you check the plumb, so you can know that it's also square.
Your Craftsman Magnetic Torpedo Level is almost like a third hand. Since it's magnetic, you can position it on metal surfaces and leave your hands free for making adjustments. It also has a v-grooved working edge, so you can use it easily on conduit or pipes.
- Get your projects squared away quickly and easily with your Craftsman 9" Magnetic Torpedo Level
- 9" length is easy to use, easy to store, and still big enough for most household projects
- Three vials for making multiple measurements: level, plumb and 45-degree angles
- V-groove working edge to fit on conduit and pipe
- Top-read window for easy visibility
- Magnetic for hands-free use with metals
- Craftsman quality for confidence in its accuracy