Craftsman 9 pc. Standard and Metric Flare Nut Wrench Set
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
9-pc Standard and Metric Flare Nut Wrenches are a Must-Have for Hose Removal
From pulling hoses to servicing fuel systems to repairing the family fridge, this CRAFTSMAN 9-pc standard and metric flare nut wrench set gets it done. Featuring precision machining and smart weight dispersal, it gets soft fasteners spinning while helping eliminate rounding on delicate nuts and bolts.
This 9-pc standard and metric flare nut wrench set features four of the most common standard sizes, and five common metric sizes, for a range that suits both the auto and repair shop. Crafted from rugged alloyed steel, and backed by CRAFTSMAN's Forever Guarantee, this set delivers a lifetime of solid performance. Add it to your toolbox and get the strength that gets the job done.
- CRAFTSMAN 9 pc standard and metric flare nut wrench set, includes: 3/8 x 7/16, 1/2 x 9/16, 5/8 x 11/16, 3/4 x 7/8 in. and 9 x 11, 10 x 12, 13 x 14, 15 x 17, 19 x 21mm
- Use when removing or replacing nuts on fuel or brake lines
- Designed to prevent rounding out edges over time
- One-piece steel alloy construction for rugged performance
- Backed by the CRAFTSMAN Forever Warranty
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||2.5|
|Length (in.)||5.97 in.|6.5 in.|6.75 in.|7.58 in.|8.15 in.|5.97 in.|6.72 in.|7.58 in.|8.15 in.|
|Metric Opening Size||9 mm|
|SAE Opening Size||1/2 in.|
|Quantity in Set||9|
|Wrench Sizing||Standard & metric|
|Number of Ends||Double|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||CRAFTSMAN Hand Tool Full Warranty|
SSIN : 00944096000P
UID : 9ce3a08e-81d3-404e-9029-6c4c7bea75a3