Craftsman ACCUTRAC Laser Measuring Tool
Quick, easy, and accurate point-to-point measuring up to 100 ft. With an accuracy of +/- 1/8 in. and a high visibility LCD screen, the Accutrac Laser measuring tool displays measurements quickly and clearly. With the intuitive measurement buttons, the precision laser measuring technology allows you to easily determine measurements for paint, wallpaper, flooring, trim, window treatments, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, appraisals and more. Use the measuring tool to find the Length, area, volume, Pythagorean (indirect) or continuous measurement then convert those measurements to and from: Decimal feet, feet & inches, decimal inches, inches, meters and millimeters for any project. The compact design featuring soft-grip is versatile, easy-to-use and convenient to store.
- Accuracy - +/- 1/8-in. at 100 ft.
- LCD screen - high visibility, backlit screen with easy-to-use numerals
- Tripod mount - 1/4-in. thread on back
- Clear button - erases current measurement
- Add/Subtract - calculates the sum of multiple measurements
- 4 measuring reference points - flip-out pin for measuring from inside corners
- Power On/Off with auto power-save
- Read button - activates laser and initiates measurement
- Min/Max button - Continuous mode finds min/max distance from a fixed point
- Soft-grip - for firm grip and comfort
- Mode button - Length, area, volume, 2 or 3 point Pythagorean (indirect) and continuous mode measuring
- Unit button - Decimal feet, feet & inches, decimal inches, inches, meters and millimeters.
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||1|
|Measuring Tool Range||100 ft.|
|Measuring Tool Accuracy||+/- 1/8 in. at 100 ft.|
SSIN : 00948277000P
UID : 978bf829-4af8-4e18-a8cd-a558251b16a1