Craftsman Adjusting Brake Tool
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
CRAFTSMAN Adjusting Brake Tool Makes Brake Work Less Stressful
When working on drum brakes, add the adjusting brake tool from CRAFTSMAN to the tool must-have checklist. DIY automotive maintenance is easier when you have the right tools for the job. Working on rear drum brakes often means relying on a brake adjusting tool before the drums can be pulled free for maintenance. This CRAFTSMAN adjusting brake tool features an offset head that will fit most drum brakes, allowing you to adjust the clearance between the brake drum and the brake shoe. If the drum is rusted to the wheel hub, it may be best to consult a trusted mechanic.
The CRAFTSMAN adjusting brake tool works great for automotive brake jobs and also for brake adjustments on a mountain bike or other bicycle with disc brakes. It's usually better to use an adjusting brake tool versus a screwdriver for this type of work. This tool's offset head allows for an easy fit when tackling almost any adjustment job.
- The adjusting brake tool from CRAFTSMAN is an essential tool for working on drum brakes and also can be used to adjust disc brakes on bicycles
- Its offset head fits most drum brakes, regardless of make and model
- Ideal tool for adjusting clearance between the brake drum and the brake shoe
- Crafted from durable steel and features a silver finish
- This sturdy tool from CRAFTSMAN weighs less than one pound
- Easily fits into a tool box or on-board storage container when working away from home
- Because it's a CRAFTSMAN tool, it comes with a Lifetime warranty
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.7|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Auto Tool Type||Steering & Suspension|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||CRAFTSMAN Lifetime Warranty|
SSIN : 00945496000P
UID : 8121e983-7ea7-456c-a761-2c46c7896ea7