Cut With Fiberglass Strength With Craftsman Anvil Lopping Shears
If you're frustrated with your outdated, rusty shears, upgrade to the modern Anvil Lopping Shears from Craftsman and see how much easier your cutting work instantly becomes. Slim and attractive fiberglass handles take the place of wood, increasing strength while remaining lightweight, and comfort grips make these shears easy to hold and carry. Designed with durability in mind, these Anvil Lopping Shears feature carbon steel blades and an extended steel ferrule, making this a good investment for the gardener looking for long-lasting gardening tools and easier yard work.
- Upgrade to these Anvil Lopping Shears from Craftsman for a modern cutting tool that makes landscaping easy
- Long fiberglass handles increase strength while remaining lightweight so you can slice through branches without effort
- Comfort grips are easy and non-slip, letting you work for longer without fatigue
- Carbon steel blades make clean cuts and stay sharp for longer
- Extended steel ferrule reinforces shears for long tool life