Bench Top Tool Stand Adds Utility While Saving Workbench Space
Some jobs just can't be done without the appropriate bench top tool, and the CRAFTSMAN bench top tool stand lets you have them all without taking up precious space on your workbench. This stand is ideal for the tools you use frequently, but not necessarily daily. Get it out of your primary workspace while keeping the tool ready to use by mounting it to this stand. It's designed for a permanent, stable mount to create an extra workstation in your shop or garage.
With a wide footprint, this bench top tool stand stays rock-steady whether it holds drills, saws, or any other CRAFTSMAN bench top power tool. It holds up to 300 pounds, so there's plenty of capacity for the tool, the materials with which you're working, and any additional components you may need. Holes drilled in the top of the frame allow you to bolt on your own plywood or other flat surface to fit your needs.
- Powder-based top coat helps the CRAFTSMAN bench top tool stand resist corrosion for years of use
- Built for stability even with heavy loads, making it ideal for intricate work, such as using a jigsaw
- Bolt holes in the top of the frame allow you to add your own bench top, or permanently mount any CRAFTSMAN bench top tool
- Solid 20-gauge steel construction is designed to last a lifetime so you know you're making a solid investment for your workshop
- Adjusts between 22" and 34" so you can customize for your own utility and comfort, making it usable while either sitting or standing
- Foot pads adjust to compensate for uneven floors so the stand is always stable