Craftsman Impact Driver Attachment Drive Fasteners Fast **
The power of Craftsman’s Bolt-On Impact driver is clear right out of the box. Packing the punch of a 20 Volt Max lithium ion battery, this attachment delivers countless rapid-fire bursts that drive screws through wood and metal, while adding the 1,300 inch-pounds of muscle needed to bust rusty bolts loose, time and again. Whether you’re anchoring a deck with huge lag bolts, installing a shelf or are repairing an engine, this potent tool helps you get the job done.
Not only does this Craftsman Impact Driver attachment deliver torque you can count on, but it eliminates drill kickback when in use, and featuring a fast moving hammer mechanism, it delivers high torque blows that give you more life out of every battery. The best way to get whatever you’re building together, and the job done fast, this driver delivers. And packing the versatility featured in the Bolt-On system, it’s ready right when you need it. Snap in the power of this impact attachment, and get to work.
- Bolt-On Impact driver includes: Bit tip
- Delivers up to 1300 in-lbs of torque at 3100 RPM to nuts, bolts and screws
- Hex head holds wide array of bits
- Impact mechanism uses spring-loaded hammer action that reduces load on the driver
- Delivers high performance output without kick back
- Packs a max 3500 Beats Per Minute punch to sink the toughest fasteners
- Quick release chuck keeps the job moving fast
- Powered by a 20 Volt Max Lithium Ion Battery it combines lightweight and raw power
** To be used as an attachment with the Craftsman Bolt-On ™ 20 Volt MAX* Lithium Ion Drill/Driver