Craftsman Brake Spring Pliers
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman Brake Spring Pliers Work on Drum Brakes
If you're considering replacing the brakes on your car or truck, you'll need these brake spring pliers to help you get the job done right. If you own a car with drum brakes, you know that it isn't always easy to fit the spring retainer or remove the retainer cap without a specialized tool that can make this job much easier on you and your car. These pliers are versatile and tough and can handle hard jobs like replacing brake shoes without fail.
Craftsman brake spring pliers are the brand you should consider when replacing your old brake spring pliers or if you are adding this specialty tool to your mechanic's tool chest. Consider this: Craftsman guarantees the tool forever, so you can't go wrong purchasing a top-notch product with a lifetime guarantee. Whether you restore Mustangs for a living or you're just fixing the brakes on your truck, this tool will make your life easier by far.
- If you're working on drum brakes, you need the unique help you get from these brake spring pliers
- The name Craftsman lets you know you're buying a top quality tool
- These handy pliers are the tool that will help you remove and install the return springs on your brake drums
- These pliers have two functions
- The socket end is used in removal and the hooked end is used for installation
- Made from steel, these pliers function like new for years and years
- Guaranteed forever
|Item Weight (lbs.)||1.1|
|Number of Pieces||1|
|Auto Tool Type||Steering & Suspension|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Included with Item:|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||Craftsman Lifetime Warranty|
SSIN : 00945494000P
UID : 259f246d-6ce1-4f37-b1ee-8229bbc1be2b