Craftsman CM 12IN- 32T CARBIDE
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
12in 32t Carbide Saw Blade with Construction Grade Carbide is Chip and Crack Resistant
The CRAFTSMAN 12in 32t carbide saw blade is an efficient and reliable replacement blade for your circular saw. It fits a circular saw with a 5/8-inch arbor, so you get the most life out of your saw as possible. Made to cut easily through multi-purpose material, this blade is sure to become one of your favorites. Use the black-and-red replacement blade as you work on masonry or concrete projects.
Enjoy the superior cut quality of the 12in 32t carbide saw blade as compared to standard carbide blades. It is made of construction grade carbide, which makes it resistant to chips and cracks. The reliable blade also has a thin kerf for fast and efficient cuts. The blade measures 0.095 inches thick, with a 12-inch diameter. The 32 carbide teeth are ultra-sharp to produce clean cuts with little splintering. The blade, from trusted brand CRAFTSMAN, has a reasonable 2.55-pound weight for efficient usage. Get started on your next project today!
- The CRAFTSMAN 12in 32t carbide saw blade fits a circular saw with 1-inch arbor
- Superior cut quality over standard carbide saws
- 12-inch diameter with a 0.095-inch thickness, for fast and efficient cuts
- Made of construction grade carbide, making it chip- and crack-resistant
- Ultra-sharp 32 carbide teeth cut cleanly with minimal splintering
- Material cut is multi-purpose
- Masonry and concrete type blade
- Weight of 2.55 pounds makes it easy work with on your next project
|Item Weight (lbs.)||2.55|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in.|
|Blade Diameter (in.)||12 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
SSIN : 00937700000P
UID : 96641eca-2863-41dd-862e-9900701bdda9