Craftsman CM 6 1/2IN-24T CARBIDE BLADE
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
6 1/2in 24t Carbide Blade Maintains Superior Sharpness
Cutting gets neither smoother nor more accurate than with the CRAFTSMAN 6 1/2in 24t carbide blade. Whatever project you are working on, this blade promises the performance you've always wished for in a blade. The lines it produces are clean-cut and flawlessly accurate. You can attach it to a handheld or table saw to slice through wood, chipboards, plastic and many other materials. Through high precision and powerful performance, you can create a vast range of pieces that are perfect to their last detail.
The 6 1/2in 24t carbide blade offers smooth, easy operation to help you complete your projects with ease and in record time. This professional-grade blade stays steady while you work. It also keeps it clean by reducing chipping and lessening vibration. It is made to last much longer than your average blades and can be ground many times over without losing any of the initial sharpness.
- Start and finish all your projects with precision and ease with the CRAFTSMAN 6 1/2in 24t carbide blade
- Carbide blade offers cutting smoothness to help you work more efficiently than ever
- Because it is sharper than the average blade, it delivers cleaner cuts
- Made to cut through wood, composites, plastic, plywood and other materials
- Can be attached to a broad range of hand-held and table saws
- High quality blade is designed to be steady even at higher speeds
- Minimizes chipping and produces less vibration for easy operation
- Lasts much longer than ordinary blades for durability
- Can be ground repeatedly without losing sharpness
|Item Weight (lbs.)||0.55|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in.|
|Blade Diameter (in.)||6-1/2 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
SSIN : 00937679000P
UID : 715774a8-d857-43ff-b477-599469d7a377