Craftsman CM 7 1/4IN-18T CARBIDE
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Craftsman 7-1/4in, 18T Carbide Keeps on Cutting
Never let a blade go dull mid-project, be sure to stock up on Craftsman 7-1/4in, 18T carbide blades. A sharp blade is a safe blade that won't ruin your lumber. This blade has a long life and won't walk or wobble when you need a precise cut.
This Craftsman CM 7 1/4in-18T carbide blade has a thickness of .065 yet it cuts through wood like butter and eliminates those wood tears and ragged cuts that are the result of a dull blade. A sharp blade also keeps your wood from scorching from the friction caused by a dull blade being forced through a piece of wood.
- Your circular saw will perform like a champ with this CM 7 1/4in-18T carbide blade from Craftsman
- This blade fits an arbor size of 5/8 inch and the blade diameter is 7-1/4 inches
- It takes little effort to change out this super sharp blade
- This inexpensive blade has a total of 18 carbide teeth
- Avoid ragged cuts, wood tearing and burns, scorching and charring from friction and change your blade at the first sign of dullness
- A sharp blade is also a safe one, so stay safe and stock up on blades
|Item Weight (lbs.)||.44|
|Arbor Size||5/8 in.|
|Maximum Blade RPM||15200|
|Blade Diameter (in.)||7-1/4 in.|
|Materials & Finish:|
SSIN : 00937654000P
UID : fbadf9e4-6a32-4394-a57e-dfd18f2d9eed