Craftsman CR 4220 Compound Action Hedge Shear
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Trim Hedges with No Hassle Using the Craftsman Compound Action Hedge Shears
The Craftsman Compound Hedge Shears are a must-have when maintaining hedges and bushes. Constructed with 9" high-carbon steel blades and compound cutting, you can make powerful cuts every time with no hassle. Thanks to this tool's lightweight design, you won't strain yourself, especially while trimming taller bushes. The shears feature a limb notch that cuts up to a 5/8" diameter branch accurately. Whether you're trimming hedges in the backyard or pruning small bushes in the front yard, this tool will get the job done smoothly.
- The Craftsman Compound Hedge Shears help you keep hedges looking tidy
- Heat-treated 9" high-carbon steel blades for powerful cutting
- 5/8" cutting diameter takes care of thicker branches and stems
- Bottom blade coated with Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) for greater precision
- Compound action makes cutting simple
- Lightweight design and grips make this tool easy to use
- Made with durable aluminum handles to withstand regular use
|Item Weight (lbs.)||2.4|
|Gardening Tool Type||Pruners & Loppers|
SSIN : 07183553000P
UID : d5f8828f-33bc-450d-ab77-c96c0062d0dc