The Craftsman Compound Leverage Snips, Bulldog/Notching Aviation for Perfect Notch Cuts
These compound leverage snips, bulldog/notching aviation have a short cut length (7/8 inch) that makes notching sheet metal simple. The compound leverage handle increases the cutting force to make those cuts effortless. The serrated, hot drop-forged alloy steel blades grab and slice through sheet metal like butter. They can handle heavy gauge metal sheets (16 gauge cold-rolled or 18 gauge stainless) and double-thickness sheets.
Your Craftsman compound leverage snips, bulldog/notching aviation has molded plastic grips that are comfortable to use. The handles are high tensile strength steel that'll hold up to rough use. The design includes a center pivot bolt through the bottom blade that helps keep the blades in adjustment, so you get more (and better) cuts between adjustments. The blades are lockable for safety. These snips are guaranteed to provide a lifetime of metal notching pleasure.
- These compound leverage snips, bulldog/notching aviation are durable and easy to use on even thick sheet steel
- Snips make 7/8-inch long cuts
- Blades are serrated and heat forged from molybdenum alloy steel
- Blades are lockable
- Will cut 16 gauge cold-rolled and 18-gauge stainless steel sheets
- Designed to keep blades in adjustment longer
- Handles are steel with molded plastic grips
- Snips are 9 inches long with 7-inch handles
- Weighs 0.88 pounds
- Craftsman guarantees these snips forever