Make Short Work of Sheet Metal with Craftsman Compound Leverage Snips, Regular Left Cut Aviation
These compound leverage snips, regular left cut aviation cut through sheet metal like scissors cut paper, making a long day on the job a little easier. The compound leverage handle increases the amount of cutting force, without you making any extra effort. The hot drop-forged blades can handle up to 18 gauge cold-rolled or 22 gauge stainless sheet steel. These snips make straight and tight left cuts with ease. Serrated blades help prevent slipping, ensuring greater accuracy with every cut.
Your Craftsman compound leverage snips, regular left cut aviation weigh just 0.94 pounds and have molded plastic grips so your hand stays comfortable longer and you can get the job done. A center pivot bolt holding the bottom blade helps the snips stay in adjustment, so you waste less time with readjustments. Craftsman guarantees these snips forever, so you can feel confident with your purchase.
- These compound leverage snips, regular left cut aviation get the job done, day after day
- Heat treated forged blades made from molybdenum alloy steel for strength and long life
- Equally durable handles made from high tensile strength steel
- Blades are serrated to minimize slippage on material
- Handles have compound leverage action for easier cutting
- Handles covered with a comfortable molded plastic grip
- Can cut sheet steel up to 18 gauge cold rolled or 22 gauge stainless
- Makes 1-5/16-inch cuts
- Makes straight and tight left cuts
- Nominal length is 10 inches
- Handle length is 7 inches
- Guaranteed forever