The 2-ton Hydraulic Jack is Ready for Any Job
Here's a true lifting workhorse that can get the job done: the CRAFTSMAN 2-ton hydraulic jack. Designed for use at home or a repair shop, this bottle jack delivers the lifting capacity you need to handle vehicles up to two tons with a lifting range from 7-1/4 inches to 13-11/16 inches.
Whether you're a professional mechanic or a do-it-yourselfer, the 2-ton hydraulic jack will make a solid addition to your work space. It is strong, durable, dependable and stable. It features a precision machined piston and cylinder for trouble free performance, while the T-shape release valve, molded rubber grip handle and a storage clip give you the versatility you need to get the job done. The jack features an overload valve bypass system to prevent jack damage and user injury, job after job.
- The CRAFTSMAN 2-ton hydraulic jack is designed for home or shop use
- It has a two-ton (4,000 lb.) maximum load capacity
- This bottle jack has all the clearance you need for most jobs
- Lifting range is 7-1/4 inches to 13-11/16 inches
- The grooved saddle is designed for load gripping power
- To prevent jack damage and user injury, the jack features a patented built in bypass system with safety valve
- The bypass system goes into effect if the jack is overloaded
- This jack has a wide stance and is perfect for professional mechanics and accomplished do-it-yourselfers alike
- Includes jack, two-piece handle with spring locking connection, and manual
- Meets ANSI/ASME/paid standards