The 233-pc Field Technician's Mechanics Tool Set is Perfect for Big Jobs or Small Fixes
If you're looking for quality in your tools, it's hard to beat this Craftsman 233-pc field technician's mechanics tool set. Whether you're a professional or a do-it-yourselfer, you'll find that this Craftsman tool set has what you need to get your job done.
This 233-pc field technician's mechanics tool set includes just about every tool you'll need for your next job: sockets (109), wrenches (39), screwdrivers (10), ratchets (3), pliers (10), nut drivers (12), hex keys (26), extensions (9) and 17 assorted additional tools plus one adapter. Its six-point sockets come in 1/4- and 3/8-inch drive sizes and deep-, standard- and mid-length drive socket depth for serious on the job versatility. Made of the finest alloy steel, the well-crafted tools in this set will last you a lifetime, and perhaps beyond.
- The Craftsman 233-pc field technician's mechanics tool set is made of fine alloy steel
- It features both standard and metric units
- The set includes a wide variety of essential tools, such as: 9 extensions; 26 hex keys; 12 nut drivers; 10 pliers; 3 quick-release ratchets; 10 screwdrivers
- There are also 39 wrenches, open-end and full-polish deep-offset in standard and metric
- Its 109 sockets consist of: 1/4" and 3/8" drive sizes from 5/32" to 9/16" and 4mm to 14mm; 6-pt standard and 6-pt deep; plus screwdriver-bit sockets, Phillips-bit sockets and Torx-bit sockets
- Steel construction ensure solid performance
- Resilient plastic handles combine grip and chemical resistance
- Backed by the forever guarantee
- Complete tool list