Craftsman 45-0518 40-in. Plug Aerator
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Loosen Tough, Compacted Soil with the Craftsman Lawn Aerator
Revitalize your lawn with the Craftsman plug aerator. The universal aerator attaches to the back of any brand lawn, garden or yard tractor so you can aerate soil quickly with minimal effort. The core aerator pulls narrow plugs from the lawn up to 3 inches deep, loosens compact soil and prepares lawns for spring and fall planting. A properly aerated lawn helps water and nutrients reach deeper into the soil. Roots will grow deeper and stronger, and you'll have a healthier, lush lawn as a result.
The Craftsman lawn aerator rejuvenates tough, compacted soil like clay, areas that receive heavy foot traffic or lawns damaged by drought. Constructed of heavy galvanized steel, the aerator has an enclosed weight tray that can support up to 100 pounds of ballast to cut through heavily compacted lawns. The 10- by 4-inch flat free wheels roll smoothly over rough terrain, and the 24 coring points are easy to raise and lower via a convenient handle.
- Craftsman plug aerator loosens tough, compacted soil giving you a healthy and lush lawn
- It attaches to any brand lawn or garden tractor so you can aerate while you mow
- Easy to reach lift handle allows you to raise and lower the aerator to prevent damage to sideways and driveways
- Rejuvenates compact soil from clay to areas that receive heavy traffic or drought damage
- Prepares soil for spring or fall planting
- Encourages strong, healthy root development by freeing up room for nutrients and water reach deep into soil
- 24 coring points pull plugs from lawn up to 3 inches deep
- Coring points preassembled at the factory
- Heavy galvanized steel construction
- Enclosed weight tray supports up to 140 pounds for deeper coring action
- 10- by 4-inch flat free wheels roll smoothly over the roughest terrain
- Release on lift handle with an easy-to-store design that can be stored against the wall
- Weighs 84 pounds
Made in the USA
Proudly manufactured in Sullivan, IL.
Add up to 140 lbs to the heavy duty weight tray for improved performance depending on soil moisture and composition.
Flat Free Tires
You will never have to worry about inflating these flat free tires. Trusted to last year after year.
Pre-Sharpened Coring Points
The 24 pre-sharpened galvanized coring points will allow easier penetration no matter how compact the soil is.
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Tilling Depth (in)||3|
|Color and Styling:|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||84|
|Aerator Type||Plug type aerator|
|Vehicle Type||Tractors only|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Assembly Required||Assembly Required|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size||10" x 4"|
SSIN : 07124213000P
UID : 2c3d4e14-c5af-40d6-a34f-b3b3941d4bf9