Craftsman CX Series 33 in 357cc Dual-Stage Snowblower w/ EZ Steer
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Enjoy Removing Snow from Your Sidewalk with this 33" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower
Housing a powerful 357cc engine, the CRAFTSMAN 33" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower is designed to deliver maximum performance. A 33-inch clearing width and 22-inch intake height helps you clear more snow in less time. A 16-inch serrated steel auger pulls snow into a powerful 16-inch high-speed impeller that can discharge large volumes of heavy, wet snow.
Tool-less drift cutters on this 33" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower knife through hard-packed, icy snow drifts, making it easier to power your way through and efficiently clear them. In-dash LED headlights illuminate the clearing path and heated hand-grips keep your fingers comfortable on those windy and snowy days. With a two-year limited warranty, this brawny snow thrower is perfect for use during those wintry days.
- With six forward and two reverse, power-propelled speeds, the CRAFTSMAN 33" Dual-Stage Gas Snow Blower can power through any kind of snow
- A 33-inch clearing width and 22-inch intake height lets you clear a wide driveway with ease
- Remote chute control and joystick pitch control allow easy adjustment of height and distance of snow discharge
- Extreme capacity discharge chute throws large volumes of snow in a tight pattern avoiding snow blow back
- Single hand operation eliminates starts and stops, allowing you to use the other hand for on-the-go adjustments
- 357cc four-cycle OHV engine comes with trigger controlled Zero-turn steering technology for better maneuverability
- 16" x 6.5" X-Trac tires and tool-less drift cutters are ideal for use in heavy snow conditions
- Heated hand grips and mitten-grip starter handle for comfortable operations in cold temperatures
- Large deluxe Glide-Tech skid shoes keep driveway damage-free
- Available in a black/red finish
- Two year limited warranty
Zero Turn Steering uses independently powered wheels to deliver incredible maneuverability at the pull of a trigger.
Deluxe Glide-Tech Skid Shoes slide effortlessly over pavers and bricks for smooth, damage-free performance without risk of scratching your driveway.
A Warm Touch
Heated Hand Grips deliver consistently warm temperatures and help you avoid frosty fingers.
Take the Edge Off
Tool-less Drift Cutters take the edge off of higher snow banks by dropping the extra snow right into your blower's path.
Light Your Way
An LED headlight delivers ample illumination that increases visibility, helping you work safely day and night.
Direct the Snow Flow
Remote Chute Rotation delivers easy, instant control of the snow discharge chute with 190 degrees of adjustment.
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Impeller Diameter||16 in.|
|Intake Height (In.)||22|
|Color and Styling:|
|Number of Stages||Dual Stage|
|Auger Type||Serrated steel auger|
|Number of Rotor Blades||4|
|Clearing Width (In.)||33|
|Single Hand Control||Yes|
|Skid Shoes||Deluxe Glide-Tech|
|Materials & Finishes:|
|Auger Material||Serrated Steel|
|Handles Fold For Easy Storage||Yes|
|Handle Type||Deluxe Panel|
|Variable Trigger Speed||Yes|
|Number of Forward Speeds||6|
|Number of Reverse Speeds||2|
|Starter Type||Push button|
|Engine Displacement (cc)||357|
|Wheels & Tires:|
|Tire/Wheel Size||16" x 6.5" X-Trac|
|Chute Control||Crank Manual|
|Maximum Chute Rotation||190 deg.|
|Warranties & Coverage:|
|General Warranty||2 Year Limited Warranty|
SSIN : 07188397000P
UID : 4306ef9d-d2c4-466f-8970-224fc6ba03e7