Craftsman Die Cast Aluminum Router Table
Die Cast Aluminum Router Table Is an Essential Piece in Any Basement or Professional Workshop
The CRAFTSMAN die cast aluminum router table is a reasonably priced, versatile tool for anyone who is serious about their woodworking projects. Whether you're designing a home basement workshop for personal projects or you're employing a full-time construction crew in a commercial space, you can't go wrong with this router table. The table holds the router tightly, leaving workers free to keep both of their hands on the table during every cut. You get a peace of mind knowing that you're able to work efficiently with safe equipment.
The die cast aluminum router table features an aluminum top for strength and durability. The fence is multi-functional and adjustable with a full extension of 23 5/8". It allows for proper bit clearance, with the infeed and outfeed both extending up to two inches. The jointing fence offsets up to half an inch for accurate jointing. With proper use and regular maintenance, this table will last you through years of intensive woodworking projects.
- Outfit your workshop in style with the CRAFTSMAN die cast aluminum router table
- Above-the-table cutting height adjustment
- Integrated duplex outlet power strip with safety lock for router, light or vacuum control (sold separately)
- Miter gauge adjusts from 0 to 60 degrees in both directions
- 5 insert rings with opening diameters of 1 1/4", 1 7/8", 2 1/8", and 2 1/2" as well as one blank for compatibility with a range of bits
- 2 1/4" dust extraction port for use with a wet / dry vac (sold separately)
- Package includes the table, dust guard, fence, miter gauge, 2 feather boards, 5 insert rings, starting pin, hardware and manual
|Dimensions and Weight:|
|Overall Dimensions||Table Top|
|Type||Router table or router combo|
SSIN : 00937596000P
UID : 6475573a-bdc8-451a-8dc0-de12f2fdb827