Craftsman Digital Multimeter with Manual Ranging, 8-Function
The product you searched for is no longer available. There are, however, many other retooled, refined, and readily available products. So feel free to explore our site.
Always the Right Reading with the Craftsman Digital Multimeter
DIYers need to have the facts when it comes to electrical currents on their projects for their safety and the Craftsman 8-function multimeter with manual ranging gives that data to you in seconds. Your meter's functions include continuity, diode and duty cycle tests, and it measures AC/DC current, resistance and AC/DC Voltage with 0.5 percent basic DC accuracy. The built in temperature gives you surface and air temperature readings.
Bring professional knowledge straight to your fingertips when you use the Craftsman digital multimeter on your projects. Know what you are dealing with quickly from the clear 2000 count LCD screen. You will be set, just like the pros, to handle your home's repairs with the professional quality you expect from Craftsman. Comes with molded rubber holster.
- Be prepared to handle electrical currents and more just like the pros with the Craftsman 8-function multimeter with manual ranging
- Your meter provides 8 different tests from voltage to temperature
- Large 2000 count LCD screen provides clear easy to read readings quickly
- Your multimeter has built in thermometer for air and surface readings
- Includes test leads and thermocouple
- Comes with a molded rubber holster and fuse-protected current input jacks
|Dimensions and Capacity:|
|Overall Dimensions||7.36 L x 3.2 D x 2 H in.|
|Item Weight (lbs.)||1.1|
|Package Contents||CAT III Test Leads, Tilt Stand, Protective Holster, Velcro Hanging Strap, Type K Bead Wire Temp Probe and 9V Battery|
|Maximum Voltage (volts)||1000|
|Number of Batteries Included||1|
|Number of Batteries Required||1|
|Included with Item:|
|Test Leads Included||Yes|
SSIN : 03482337000P
UID : 05f7c2c2-3187-481d-b2b5-bed0b76eed1d