The Craftsman Door Clearance Brackets Can Help Your Garage Function
These door clearance brackets are a reasonably priced solution to what can be an expensive problem. A low hanging garage door can cause clearance problems if you have a large vehicle that you need to park inside or if you simply require more clearance in your garage door to have it function properly. These brackets can solve your low garage clearance issues and increase headroom by up to 2 in. without having to install new rails.
These Craftsman door clearance brackets are actual rail extensions and come complete with the two brackets and necessary installation hardware. The brackets allow the rail track to be mounted closer to the top of garage, meaning the top panel will not go as high as the door when opening. They are quality made by Craftsman and carry a one-year warranty.
- These door clearance brackets are a reasonably priced solution to low clearance issues
- Great for low ceiling garages because they offer up to 2 extra inches of head room
- Ideal if your garage is less functional due to clearance issues
- Extends the existing rails
- Dimensions are 15.9 x 4.5 x 4.0 in.
- Item weight is 5.93 lbs.
- Kit comes complete with two brackets and installation hardware
- Made by Craftsman
- One-year warranty